DescriptionDescription The Senior Finance Services Advisor provides advice and carries out accurate and timely processing of all financial transactions and maintenance and monitoring of controls, within a shared services environment. The Senior Finance Services Advisor has a good understanding of standardised concepts and procedures within the finance service function and delivers transactional processing tasks and activities related to maintaining financial statements/records, processing payments and ensuring accuracy and the maintenance of financial databases where necessary.Typically reports to the Senior Finance Services Team Leader. Job Responsibility
- Follows finance services processes to deliver financial transactional activities and tasks and provides information to internal partners (e.g preparation, verification and analysis of accounts payables/receivables);
- Supports the team to deliver activities and tasks related, but not limited to processing, recording, classification, consolidation and interpretation of Vodafone financials;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to the payment of vendor invoices, post customer payments, maintenance of financial statements/records, and commission plan payments;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way in order to support delivery of Vodafone transactional processing;
- Coordinates activities to ensure accurate and timely delivery of processing;
- Has a good understanding of tariff structures, business transactions and customer billing areas;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.