Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Design, Build and Migration of Mobility Environments
- Managing the admin portal, device configuration, compliance, and security policies in mobility solutions
- Enterprise Mobility Services which include working knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MaaS360), Mobile Application Management, Mobile Content Management, Mobile Email Management and BYOD Consulting-Troubleshoot various mobile platform issues iOS and Android.
- knowledge on APNS, SSL, Windows server and active sync
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) administration, support, and design.
- Good technical troubleshooting, interpersonal skills.
- Provide Tier 2 support for server related issues as required.
- Mobile device enrolment and removal in MDM system Logging tickets with MDM OEM for any product issues and coordination till resolution. Coordination with Mobile device vendor in case of any device related issue. Troubleshooting issues related MDM agent on mobile device. Periodical review of tickets
- ability to remotely delete or wipe Mobile Devices and delete specific files including the ability to wipe only Customer data and leave the Authorized User data intact; ability to whitelist and blacklist Applications URLs, websites, etc
- good product and domain knowledge, capable of planning and executing critical tasks
- independently, Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Provides support with an emphasis on Internal SLA and commitments are met on time and with a high level of quality.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Perform general SCCM administration and troubleshooting.
- Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
- Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues.
- Administer SCCM software delivery, including various methods such as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted, Application Library, and Software Center.
- Administer the SCCM tool set back end to keep the system running and healthy, including changes to the core components and settings, backups, restores, software delivery, client heath, reporting, boundaries, bandwidth settings, creation of various collections.
- Manage and administer SCCM client health, including the process of getting clients healthy.
- Installing SCCM clients with Client-Push and good experience in Trouble shooting.
- Perform periodic cleanup activities of the SCCM infrastructure
- Provide second Level support for Software Deployment problems
- Support manual software installations for the region specific devices
- Generate and provide reports as and when required
- Work with Microsoft in case of issues
- Participate in Audits and provides appropriate information
- Participate in appropriate regional activities / discussions / projects and meetings
- Should be aware of the ITIL Process of Incident and change management
- Troubleshooting the patch failure machines and fixing the issues.
- Configuring and installing Distribution Points.
- Creating OS package (Fresh Install & Upgrade) with required task sequence.
- Keep all client & SCCM Console version up to date with latest release as per requirement.
- Notify about EOL/EOS products into environment & perform actions as appropriate to make those products compliant.
- Develop and deploy
- Automations to provision permanent fix for end user issues
- Automation of repeated tasks
- Automation of standard SOPs where feasible
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration (Active Directory).
- Working knowledge of Windows Server (2003 to current) and Workstation (Windows 7 to current) Operating Systems.
- Experience in patch remediation with the focus on security/vulnerability research and mitigation.
- Good knowledge and experience with Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) software updates and reporting functions.
- Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) certification
- Good understanding of Scripting including Powershell and other scripting languages.
- Working knowledge on UNIX, Linux, and AIX is a plus.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and organize competing work demands with little oversight.
- Working knowledge in reviewing vulnerability bulletins/findings and providing recommended mitigation and impact assessments.
- Experience in creating documentation. Audiences can vary between technical and non-technical users and management.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position